Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fall 2011 Anime Schedule, First Impressions

So, slowly the list for the Fall 2011 season is being filled in here. So far, it looks a little disappointing, not bad, but disappointing. I found a few series I’ll be following:


Chihayafuru: It looks a little boring considering it is about a card game, but I’ve been meaning to find more Josei anime to watch.

UN-GO:
I love my mystery shows. Top is off with character design by Yun Kouga, and I’m in. I just wished she would finish Loveless instead of taking on all these projects… but I guess Loveless isn’t enough to feed her daughter alone.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: An anime about two girls who make a club for people with no friends? Count me in. It’s interesting enough to work for me.

Persona 4: I wanted to play the Persona games, but never got around to it. So, I’ll watch the anime, and if it stinks, I’ll buy the game. If it’s amazing, I’ll probably buy the game. Everyone wins!

WORKING!!: A Seinen anime about working. Boring enough that I have to watch.

Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle: Once again, I love my puzzle/mystery shows.

Kimi to Boku: I’m not really sure what to expect with this one. It’s an anime about 5 guys. It’s not a yaoi. It’s about school. The thing that has me curious is: It’s about 5 guys, It’s not a yaoi, and there’s no girls falling from the sky.

Tamayura Hitotose:
She’s a photographer. I’ve been waiting for an anime with a photographer. It had better not let me down.

Mirai Nikki:
It has the biggest Yangire/dere in history, and an interesting premise. I haven’t gotten around to reading the manga, but a friend showed me a few parts and I liked it.

~~~~ 
Honestly, I'll watch each anime that comes out. I might find something I like, despite it not being in my first choices.