Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oshiri and Oppai Mousepads

Mousepads are something almost everyone uses, myself included. I'm tired of rubbing my wrists against my desk while browsing for anime. Of course, I wanted an anime-related mousepad. I realized it would be a good opportunity to do an entry~
While there are normal flat image mouse pads, I found something more odd: oppai and oshiri mouse pads. Oppai (おっぱい) and oshiri (お尻) mean "breasts" and "bottom", respectfully. oppai and oshiri mouse pads are basically the same as normal mouse pads aside from the ...conveniently placed padding at the bottom of the mouse pad. While I'm sure it's very comfortable,, personally, I would feel a little weird groping my favorite character while using my computer. I'm not going to judge, though... What you do at your computer stays at your computer.

The poses range from a bust shot (pardon the pun), to lewd, often uncensored full body-ish shot-- with extra moe or erotic expressions! Girls from popular anime or hentai are the most common, but lately a few male oshiri mouse pads have popped up. The most popular of which being Kotetsu and Barnaby from Tiger and Bunny.

On Amazon.jp, the price seems to vary by character and company. I saw prices range from 1200¥($15USD) to 8500¥ ($104USD), which is pretty steep for a mouse pad. On JList, the prices are around $60USD to $80USD.

Disclaimer: Needless to say, these are 18+ items, and children should not be buying these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to ensure no one's comment is overlooked. ^^