Monday, March 5, 2012

Brother's Conflict: Passion Pink and Brilliant Blue for PSP

I've been browsing Amazon Japan again... The newest game to go on my list is Brothers' Conflict: Passion Pink and Brilliant Blue from the Girls' Game company Otomate.

Passion Pink will be available on the 12th of April; Brilliant Blue's date has yet to be announced, but it will be released in Japan later this year.

In the game, you play as the 16 year old protagonist. Due to her father's remarriage, she just got a LOT of siblings-- 11 brothers to be exact. You live together with them in their large apartment/mansion (I couldn't translate that well). However, legal siblings or not, one girl suddenly living with 11 men doesn't automatically translate into "happy, normal family".

You now have 12 ...men... vying for your affections. I use that word loosely because one is a trap, and another is only ten. The rest of the guys are in between the ages of 16 - 28. All comments about legality aside,

I'm debating buying this game, but I don't think I will. My possible targets would be Tsubaki, Yusuke, Natsume, and Asuza, however, they aren't all in the same game. There's two from Blue and 2 Pink. The games are roughly 5,000¥(or 61USD) each, plus the cost of shipping. I can't afford both of them. And I still need to buy Hakuouki. Decisions, Decisions.

6 comments:

  1. I'm playing Passion Pink and I recommend buying it. It's sort of like TokiMemo where you choose specific activities except you get pick who to do them with. Then, when a character likes you enough, events will pop up and you can trace when they come with the event map they give you. There's also a shopping option where you can buy presents to give them before dates and games/DVDs that you can watch/play with them or the entire family. There are also only two stats: family and stress. Both are easy to do since family goes up a chunk whenever you do any family activity and stress goes down a lot in one gaming session.I think a route will take at least 6 hours or one day depending on how fast you read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh~ <3

      I like the sound of that. Since this game has been in a sort of "Game Limbo", it's officially on my list of things to buy. I need more PSP games. x3

      Delete
  2. is it in English and if so where do u find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, the game is only in Japanese and can be bought from websites like Play-Asia or Amazon Japan.

      Delete
  3. So its no english??-Insertnsert troll face here- NOOOOOOOOO...oh well.....im off to go get a rosetta stone

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can download it for free if u can find a link and there is no english patch and also completely in japanese the whole game.....i hadn't played the passion pink but i have the brilliant blue and im planning to wait on the english patch because i dont really understand japanese and i dont understand the choices and the heroine dont have a seiyuu..............so for brothers conflict:PP and BB they dont have english patches including amnesia,diabolik lovers and starry sky

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to ensure no one's comment is overlooked. ^^